Deliver up to 1000W of power wherever and whenever you need it with the portable Gizzu Challenger Max 835Wh UPS Power Station, offering 835Wh of battery capacity. It’s great for keeping your devices charged during outdoor adventures and powering most office appliances during loadshedding. The elegant design is durable, robust, and can be taken with you on any adventure.
The Gizzu Challenger Max UPS Power Station features three 220V AC plugs, one USB port, two Type-C ports, a DC port, and a car socket port. These ensure that you can charge or power multiple devices simultaneously. Pure sine wave technology and the ability to function like a UPS ensures that the Gizzu Challenger Max seamlessly switches over to battery power during loadshedding, or a power outage, resulting in zero downtime for your connected essential devices.
The Challenger Max 835Wh UPS Power Station delivers up to 1000W, which is enough to power most essential office equipment during loadshedding. A router, laptop, monitor, desktop PC, and even a microwave are just some of the products that you can still enjoy during a blackout.
The Gizzu Challenger Max UPS Power Station features lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries that recharge from 0% to 100% within 1.5 hours and has a rated lifespan of 2000 cycles to 80%. You can recharge the Challenger Max in multiple ways – draw power from your car, solar panel, or from traditional wall sockets at the home or office.
The battery management system helps to protect the device and incorporates technology to extend the battery life. In addition, the Challenger Max also features safety features like short-circuit, over-current, under-voltage, over-load, and temperature protection.
The total power consumption for all connected appliances must be less than 1000W prior to connecting the device to the AC port. If the power requirement draw exceeds 1000W, the wattage overdraw protection will provide up to 20 seconds of runtime before the unit shuts itself down.
- 835Wh lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) batteries with 3x more battery cycles than a typical lithium ion battery.
- Ideal to keep essential office appliances running during loadshedding.
- Features UPS functionality with 20ms switchover
- Recharge the battery from 0% to 100% within 1.5 hours
- Features 8 outlets – 3x 220V South African plugs, 1x Type-C PD30W port, 1x Type-C PD100W port, 1x USB ports, 1x DC 5525 port, and 1x car socket port.
- Multiple input charging options – recharge from your car, solar panel or from wall sockets.
- Battery management system proactively monitors and protects the battery.
- Intelligent safety features like over-charge, over-discharge and short circuit protection.
- AC Input: 220-240V/50Hz 600W Max (1.5hrs)
- DC5521 Input: 12-28V/8A 150W Max
- XT60: 12-28V/8A 150W Max
- Internal Battery Type: Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4)
- Battery Capacity: 835Wh
- Inverter: Pure Sine Wave
- LED Torch: 3W
- AC Output: 3x 220-240V/50Hz 1000W Rated
- DC Outputs:
- 1x Type-C 30W PD Ports (5V-3A, 9V-3A, 12V/2.5A)
- 1x Type-C 100W PD Port (5V/9V/12V/15V-3A, 20V/5A)
- 1x USB-A 18W QC3.0 Ports (5V-3A, 9V-2A, 12V/1.5A)
- 1x Car Socket Port 13.6V/8A (Max 108.8W)
- 1x DC5525 Ports (13.6V/8A) (Max 108.8W)
- Battery Management System: Yes
- UPS Mode (Switchover Time): 20ms
- Lifespan: 2000 cycles to 80%
- Product Dimensions: 30 x 18 x 27.5 cm
- Product Weight: 10800g
ESTIMATED RUNTIME (WITH A SINGLE DEVICE):
- Router (5W): 145.2 hrs
- 22″ Monitor LCD (40W): 18 hrs
- Laptop (50W): 14.5 hrs
- Electric Fan (80W): 9.1 hrs
- 42″ LED TV (100W): 7.3 hrs
- Paper Shredder (200W): 3.6 hrs
- Desktop PC (300W): 2.4 hrs
- Single-Door Fridge (400W): 1.8 hrs
- Projector (600W): 1.2 hrs
- Microwave (800W): 0.9 hrs
- Short-Circuit & Over-Current Protection
- Over-Voltage & Under-Voltage Protection
- Over-Load & Temperature Protection
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- Gizzu Challenger Max 835Wh UPS Power Station x1
- AC Charging Cable x1
- User Manual x1